User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Other Poetry Re: Like Every Great Nation

    Hi! I really liked this piece I only saw one thing that really bugged me! And other I will fall! I think you mean, "And another I'll fall!" or something ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unspoken

    Tiger!!! My tiger buddy...I shall review this poem! To the day in the night When a heart beats in fright And you lay down your head Nuzzle the pillow on ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chained: edited

    Hi its me Forest! I'll be your reviewer today! Chained to the fear that has kept you in the same spot for so long I think since it's a poem ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If a day could last years.....

    I was searching through my computer and found this from about a year ago...enjoy! If a day could last years, it wouldn’t be a day If all light was taken ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma's Shop

    Sorry about that JD! My spell check on Microsoft Word is broken on my yeah maybe I should just to spell check on here first.

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Life's Beauty

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer today! Colors brighten earths surface, Cascades of green cover hillsides. Who are we to take away from life's simple pleasures? I like this, it really ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Spree I groaned as I rolled over into a trash can. I had been sleeping on the wet ground, don't ask me why I didn't sleep in an abandoned house. ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emma's Shop

    This is for Maki Chan's contest and I may make some more changes so reviews would be helpful! I breathed in the scent of a crisp cold winter morning. My ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Daisy

    Hi Aqua! Like I promised...I'm reviewing! It was that time when we went fishing, I think it should be: It was about that he time when we went fishing, You ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood in the Sky DT

    Name(keep it tasteful): Bryanna (but goes be Spree) Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "I don't want to grow up.": A Message to all Teens

    Wow, that was really good Tariq! It totally made me think of what I was doing. Am I trying to grow up too fast? Why should I be? Thank you ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Guilty Suicide

    Hi! Sorry it took me so long to review it for you! It was my contest...sorry anyways. I was listening to the song when I read this. It made me ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: TigerGate, chapter two

    Hi its me Forest! I'll be your reviewer today! The clock that hung in the hallways claimed it was nearing 8:34 pm. I think you mean hallway...singular. And it looks ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Falling Apart /Chapter 1/ (Official)

    Chapter 1 “Hey, Rachel.” I heard a voice behind me say. I stiffened and slowly closed the ugly green locker in front of me. I turned around and stared into ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll miss you my beloved friend.

    Hey Pudin! Its Forest, and I will be your reviewer for today! My friend, my dear friend, do you remember that day? the day I first met you the first ...

    Nov 25, 2009


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice