User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Name: Ambrosia Age: Looks 25 but is actually in her thirties Gender: Female Bird Counterpart: Rank: Screela (Or whatever the warrior one is it okay if its a female? Or ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Spree "I thought you had your vampire possy..." I trailed off. I still didn't know if I could trust this vampire. I thought they only thirsted for our blood, not ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    Name: Connor Jets Age: 15 Gender: Male Likes: He's big on hunting, fishing, hiking, outdoors stuff. He needs a tough girl who will go and do outdoor things with him. ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Mate

    Here's my two characters!!! Name: Grace Lov Age: 17 Gender: Female Likes: Skateboarding, hunting (two totally different things I know!) and loves walking around at night. She loves buffalo wings ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Anyone else read Catherine Clark?

    I love her books, but everyone on her doesn't seem to know about her fun teen romances! A few are: Better Latte Than Never my favorite! Banana Splitsville The Allison ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Doesn't Have A Name/Yet

    Hi! Okay I know what a haiku is, but I usually think the first two lines describe the thing and the last line kinda says what it is. But with ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Burning.

    This was interesting. I liked the rhymes, and I think you did a good job on that. I kinda get the pain caused by her own hands part, but I ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: This Is For Real (part 1)

    Yay!!! You said there was a second part, will that be it? Just checkin. Anyways, I liked this, and lemme say, it will have some competition in the contest. Like ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    "I'm...I'm Bryanna, but you can call me Bre or Spree..." I mumbled and touched Bell's ice cold hand. It sent a chill down my spine, and I was afraid, but ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Halt Assassin! (meh artwork ^_^)

    DUDE!!! I WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE THAT!!!! I can't draw....hehehe at these were amazing! I really liked the colors and the detail! Yay!!! *applause* I love it!

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiffany's Photography

    I like this! They could be a little more clearer and you could have done the light better, maybe at a different time of day. But otherwise it was great! ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Look What You've Done

    That was really great! I liked it a lot. I could feel the anger and I was listening to the song while I read it, and I could totally imagine ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The 100 Yard Dash

    Hi its me Forest and I will be your reviewer today! This was really good except the last stanza: Then she turned around as if sensing hesitation when the bleachers ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Spree I quickly began running the opposite way, nearly tripping every few steps, but that was when I really did trip, and let me tell you, it wasn't that fun. ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shriveled Rose

    Wow that was really profound! I really liked it and didn't see anything to correct which made me dissapointed!!! Hahaha. But it was still amazing just the same. Great job.

    Nov 28, 2009


Forget ragebaiting. What about happybaiting. Purposely mentioning things that my friends like to make them happy and joyous. What about that, huh
— GengarTheGhost