User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So Cold. (Story for Forest's song contest)

    Well Irish- It seems like you got some reviews so I'm gonna just comment. This was awesome and I had actually just turned on So Cold by Breaking Benjamin right ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm my worst regret.

    Hi! I'm Forest and I will review your work today! I didn't see anything to correct, which made me mad! (No offense!) I really liked this poem, especially the last ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Kamas I love these photos! I think the Fat Squirrel is my favorite though! Haha I hope to see more of those potato chip squirrels! Haha!

    Dec 10, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Personal Essay (!!Need critiques!!)

    Hi EmmaLee! Its my turn to review yours now! word would leap I think you should put "will" instead of would, since your story is present tense...well essay. That was ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mending Heart

    Tears are warm and fresh But you don't see them You can't even see Your own selfish, cold heart My hands shake uncontrollably But you don't feel me You can't ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: December 7th

    This is in honor of December 7th, Pearl Harbor Day and all the men who died in the bombing Brave men died Without a saying a proper goodbye The blood ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Name: Lisiana Dashni Age: 16 Sign: Libra (scale) Weapon: A dagger with a purple stone on the handle with the engraving of Libra Power: Lisiana can sort out small conflicts ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Wow!!! I AM WRITING A POST IN A YEARBOOK!!! OHMYGOSH!!! Haha. Well, this has been a great year on YWS and I haven't even fully been on a year! But ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Save a spot for LIBRA!!!!

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Spree I snorted. Yeah, right 17. "Just like Edward..." she mumbled. "Yeah and no, I am not like Edward." Bells smiled. "When will you ever learn you humans? How old ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The result will end in blood.

    Name: Sunlisia Age: 15 Race: Elf (unless there isn't an elf thing I'll be an Earth weird) History: She was abandoned as a baby and was taken into the elf ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Ambrosia Ambrosia flew above the trees, watching humans at their daily work. The smell of smoke climbed into her lungs and she couldn't breathe. The humans used the power of ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: This Is For Real (part 2)

    Yay! Your story will do great in the contest, this was a great ending, and I loved how I could feel the characters emotion. Great job!

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hopes and Dreams

    I wrote this for my English class! Enjoy! I wish I could be invisible So I could not be looked down upon I wish I could shape-shift Then I could ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The day my life went wrong

    “Come on, its not that big of a deal, my mom does it all the time!” My best friend Cassie looked me straight in the eyes. “But Cassie…its bad!” I ...

    Dec 4, 2009


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop