User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Other Poetry Re: Irishfire

    This is the poem for Irishfire since she won my contest! Enjoy! A patch of clover Wedged between two hills A four leaf clover Sitting uniquely by those with only ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kama's Photography Exhibition - [Updated Jan 16, 2010]

    Kamas, I wanted to comment on the earlier knight picture. Were you in California or Florida? There is a medieval place in each of those places, we almost went to ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Into the Depths

    Hey El! I finished Part I the first night just like you said I would! Now its my turn to right a long review for you! Prolouge The Raid “We ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snowcovered amazingland (Updated 12/17)

    Irish! I love this picture! It looks like an image from a Winter Wonderland. The snow is perfectly white and sitting on the branches just so. The red berries give ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: No Title yet. Just a freewrite

    Mage! HI!!! I'm gonna review this real fast! I began to walking, but something was wrapped around my leg. I looked down it was a rope and it was wet. ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Into the Depths

    I am reading it thoroughly El, and I love it! I'm editing it by hand so it is thorough. I have only corrected mainly grammatical errors, nothing really big so ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Recollections EDITED

    Hi! Thank you all for critiquing this, I just finished editing and revising in some places that needed it. I would be grateful if you could read it again to ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Love of Words <2>

    Love of Words Chapter 2 I sighed as we arrived at the dark forest green door. The white mansion seemed to loom above us and my mother knocked. A man ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood in the Sky

    Spree "You are right, are you sure you don't sparkle?" Bree had a glint of amusement in her eyes, and Bells laughed. "Oh, and how is it that your name ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Lisiana Libra I quickly scanned the park and walked slowly to a shady tree, setting down my backpack. I pulled out my black binder and flipped to the tab marking ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Tears

    I liked it! But I didn't see anything that anyone else hadn't already pointed out. The ending wasn't so clear what had happened and I was kinda curious though...hmm but ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Me!

    I took this picture one day when I was trying to take a picture of me. I thought it looked pretty good so here it is!

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Love of Words <1>

    This is a story I came up with in English class and I hope it will spread out to be longer. Please tell me what you think! Love of Words ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Queen

    Hi! I'm Forest and I will be your reviewer today! who worshiped her people very much. Do you mean: Who was worshiped by her people? It kinda confused me. One ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Before Evening Falls

    This was an awesome picture! I love it! The trees are pretty and the sun is just perfect. I'm not expert photographer but I thought this was an awesome picture! ...

    Dec 11, 2009


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison