User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Other Poetry Re: captain.classy

    This is for captain.classy since she won my contest. This is for you captain! *salutes* “I’ll be your friend,” she said, That captain I met. “I’ve got your back” she ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • General Articles Re: A tale of Kindergarten

    This is for Aqua's contest. It was for the prompt of my earliest childhood memory. I sat in the circle at my kindergarten, staring across the circle to my best ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: They Call It 'Broken Britain' Prologue

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer for today! the mills used to cough and stutter all day long Great description here, I like it! Once upon a time tall, blackened chimneys ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Scream

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer for today! "Your such a whore" It should be: "You're such a whore" "It'll be ok dear". Should be "It'll be okay dear". and why ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Prologue (1st draft)

    Hi! I shall be your reviewer for today! “OK,” no. Don't ever do that. Always use "okay" it bugs me the other way. Lilica has stunning, straight blond hair and ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Concepts

    Wow, these were really cool! I liked them a lot and the titles fit well. My favorite is Either the first “I bless thee” or “Rainy Day” they were pretty ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets Short Prologue

    Hi I'm gonna edit this a little more okay? "So are you excited?" Amanda asked excitedly. She shook with excitement and rounded around the corner and out our door. Okay, ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets Short Prologue

    Hi Cassie! I'll be your reviewer for today! "Why are you oging that way?" This was the only mistake I found. "oging" should be "going" but I think that was ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Crescent Sun - Twilight Saga(After Renesme's), Sec1

    Hi! I'm gonna be your reviewer for today! (I like Twilight so might as well you know?) Die.Die. You need a space in between the two dies. Also, put it ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Southern New York 1 (A fanfiction of Northanger Abbey)

    Here is something for all you Jane Austen lovers! A modern day twisted Northanger Abbey! I sighed as I read the glorious words spoken by the glittering vampire. I laid ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evermore by Alyson Noel and other novels by her

    I just started reading it yesterday and am almost finished. It is very good, and I like it, I'm just wondering if anyone else has read it.

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Shift (Chapter 1)

    Hey A.M.! I shall be your reviewer for today! I was really excited to read this, I LOVE sci-fi and this looked interesting. “Hey, how’s it going, Lyra?” she asked, ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Hi Tennisprincess! I'll be your reviewer for today! As a child I'd wake to crisp Canadian winters It would flow better if it was: "As a child I'd wake to ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Irishfire

    Haha you will be getting yours shortly captain!

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Many Knights and Days (1)

    Hi captain.classy! Here is your review as promised! Over my friends shoulder, It should be: Over my friend's shoulder Don't add the comma I don't think you need a pause ...

    Dec 26, 2009


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare