User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • General Articles Re: The Effect of Confucianism on Gender Equality in China

    Hi! I'll review this for you! Confucianism placed their footprint on China during the times of the Qin dynasty, and along with it, this religion has stunted the growth of ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Sorry! My internet shut down and so I wasn't able to post! Could someone put me in it so I know where to start?

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sore Lips

    This is for the Winter Romance contest and I need feedback! Thanks! I took in a breath of cold air, it chilling my now minty breath. The gum that I ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Weight of Empty

    I'll try and review this, but you know...Semester Finals are coming up, so sorry if I don't get to it!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shades of Black and White

    Name: Ruby Checksovic Age: 17 Personality: She has a high temper, but is a great seducer. She can pressure nearly anyone into doing anything she wants them to do. She ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter Wonderland.

    I can't really see this, try and a get a mod to fix it and then I'll review! This is my place holder!

    Jan 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Needless Fear

    I wrote this for English class, we were supposed to write a short story that was only 55 words. I know its short, its supposed to be. It ended up ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: How to stay alive? (for 24 hours)

    Profile: Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Jenkins age: 17 Personality: She is your normal teenage ditzy blond. She is a big hot shot for the boys, and is very flirtatious. She is ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Men and Machines (Terminator)

    Name: Lilly Chemsite Sex: Female Age: 14 Rank: Civilian History: Lilly was born into a great family, but in the year 2017, her family were killed, leaving her alone. She ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Chapt. 2

    Chapter 2 “Wow, is she always like that?” Lilly asked Crystal as they stared at the spot where Ember had disappeared through the door. “Well, she does have a high ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Chap. 1

    Chapter 1 Ember stared at the board, being quite bored herself. She yawned as quietly as she could, but of course her math teacher Mr. Moick heard her. “Is there ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Prolouge

    This is a novel I someday intend to publish, so please no stealing! Prologue “Richard, I have to tell you something,” the beautiful woman told the plain looking man. “Anything,” ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Leather Shoes

    Wow! Kamas! That is awesome! I love it! I didn't see any mistakes and it was truly awesome! You don't need to change the title! It fits it great, you ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Made-Up Character/Name(:

    This was a really great drawing! I could totally tell kinda what your story must be about. It is a really awesome drawing and I am so jealous!

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Distant Voice of Saron Rinii

    Hey Jon! I'll be your revewier for today! I didn't see anything wrong with this poem, and truly, that made me mad! Anyways, great job. I really liked this. I ...

    Dec 30, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose