User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Came Too Late

    You told me you would come So I waited I waited through the rain I waited through the snow But you never came I called for you in the lonely ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Dream

    I wrote this when I was feeling down, I began crying after I had this dream. I walk down my street, love songs pounding in my head through my earbuds. ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Survivor, Kelly Farr's story.

    Ohmygosh Biffle!!! This made me freakin' cry! Its so touching, and I know Lucy's condition, this is so awesome, I'm sure Lucy PennyKettle appreciates it. :elephant:

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: And The Light Fades (Reviews greatly needed)

    This is my place holder peanut! I am reading it for yous!!!

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Other Re: life

    Hey chaos, I'll be your reviewer for today! have you ever sat out on a balcony or in a tree and gazed out at the beauty of the world and ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Corpsemen: Politically Correct Zombies

    Hi tigress! I'll be your reviewer for today! And, as I’m sure many teenage girls (and perhaps jewelry store employees) will be ‘happy’ to learn that there are Edward Cullen-type ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astianna: Chapter One

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer for today! Well seriously, I couldn't find anything to correct! It is an intro, and I can tell that much. Maybe you want to add ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Simply Smiling Through Tears

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer for today. They were fighting again. Yelling, screaming, throwing words at each other until their throats were hoarse and dry. Great beginning. I was hooked. ...

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Recollections (hopefully) Final draft!

    Hey, some of you read my Recollections. I have taken your advice and will now post the final draft. I will probably be querying soon, so please take a look ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It's Kamas! (by Mo.)

    Haha! It totally is Kammie! Of course, she is the spork, I love the army! This really made me smile and Mo. And I was totally laughing my head off ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Creeps (An Essay, written for awesome beckiw)

    Are you the kind of person who really like to be crazy? Do you like to creep people out half-the time? There are many people in the world like this, ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: light will be my stepping stone.

    This was awesome Eddie! You are officially my poet idol! this is m favorite part! Translucent stairways form and crumble with each passing step. I just think that is so ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Just keep dreamin on

    This was great, maybe you should do some stuff like what the others said, oooh you should send this to someone famous, just a suggestion, it would be pretty cool. ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let you out

    The kiss you gave me Shouldn't have ever been placed Upon my dry chapped lips The day you left me Should be erased from my mind The memories should dissapear ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dreams

    Hi! I'll be your reviewer for today! Let us talk about people’s dreams, shall we? Great hook. Everyone has a dream of some kind, an aspiration if you will. You ...

    Jan 14, 2010


The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature.
— Henry Winchester