User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 5)

    Kashmere Two months after the incident, the social services sent me to live with our close family friends and neighbors, the Jacksons, since I didn’t have any other living close ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 4)

    Maroon I remember the night clearly when I first met Kashmere, she was so nice, and the funniest girl I had ever met. She was pretty, and when I found ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The S'earph Wars, part I (excerpt from my novel)

    Hi RedBird! I'll be your reviewer for today! First off, change "Prologue" to "Preface" Prefaces are shorter and yours is more of a preface than a prologue. I hastily start ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: 21 Days

    Hi! Welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today! IV hooked up to my arm.. I didn't know if the double dots was an accident or not, but take ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fifty Bucks (Short Story)

    Hi there! I'll be your reviewer for today! Chance and I sit on his couch, watching my favorite move, Up, and eating popcorn and candy. Classic, UP. XD I didn't ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 3) *technically 2*

    This is really Chapter 3 in the book, but chapter 2 is just a poem written from the boy's POV, since this novel switches POVs. So techincally this is chapter ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 1)

    This is the novel I was going to query, but I may need to work on it some more. Reviews would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Kashmere The bell rang ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: virgin kiss.

    I totally loved this! I love your style and you have some nice rhyme and its just really good. Great job!

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pounce

    Hey Autuer! Here is my promised review!!! couch towards the Door uncapitilize "Door" I could a glimpse of hard "I caught a glimpse of hard..."? I couldn't find any other ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Covers!

    Forest wants one! Title: Elemental Thirteen Author: Emily Luker Prefrence: Something to do with fire, water, plants, and ice

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Our Field

    Hi! This was really great! I was just kind of thinking about stuff like this, you know, a certain tree, a pond, or in this case a field. Your rhyming ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Finish Line

    I’m almost there. I can see the bright pink tape marking the finish line. I can imagine his smiling face, and his cold hands holding my hot sweaty cheeks. But ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Hey! Ellie! I would be so eternally grateful if you could make me one! Title: Recollections Author: Emily Luker Summary: Kashmere Gallant is a normal twelve year old girl, other ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He beats me

    "I promise, I'll tell my parents." “How do I know I can trust you this time?” “I promise, I will. And if I don’t…well, I’ll tell you. I won’t lie ...

    Feb 15, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Bruised and Broken

    What I hope to never come to pass to anyone, especially not one I hold close... Tears fell down her face as his iron palm hit her reddening cheek. Why ...

    Feb 15, 2010


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato