User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Novel Workshop Re: A Taint of Red (Draft 2)

    Katarinna Dresner is a respectable woman of the Nazi party. Her father being an officer in the Nazi army, she is expected to follow the life style laid down before ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Life Of A Soldier

    Drip. Rain smacked against the lanky branches of the trees. Mud encased his boots as he walked through the woods, his heart pounding in time with the rain. He held ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlet Rain (excerpt)

    Sir Dacron pressed his horse on through the rain. Thunder rolled ominously above them. It was not often that Dacron felt fear, but now it had wrapped its iron hand ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Please God

    The snow lays like a blanket, making the trees glimmer as a small ray of sunlight peaks through the clouds. What a beautiful sight, the snow and the joy it ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crying on the cross

    This was an amazing poem. I cried the first time I've read it, you captured the beauty and the sorrow, and everything about the Savior's death. I have reread it ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The things parents say...

    *trying to help my mom pick out an outfit* Me: That one's cute. Mom: Nah... Me: No I seriously really like it. Mom: What about this one? *Dad walks in* ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    So...I got my braces off and my friends and I had a Fall photo shoot so...here is a picture of me.

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Let me Love You

    Rascalover!!! Since you helped me a bunch by your review of my novel I shall review yours as best as I can! I'll try and have this done as soon ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whenever It Rains

    My heart aches The days that gray clouds appear The drops that fall from heaven Are like the tears falling down my face The glittering jewels on the branches Remind ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: A Taint Of Red (First Draft)

    So, I wrote this and a lot of people on here have read it. I know I have some historical facts wrong such as dates and stuff, but I need ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Apologizing

    Dear Hello Hey I'm sorry. Let's just get down to the point. I'm sorry that I fell so hard for you, and I'm sorry that I have to give you ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How?

    This is a poem I wrote for my friend who recently tried to commit suicide. I would like as much feedback as possible to make it really special and amazing. ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Enemies

    So this is a short story I wrote to get over my writer's block, so its probably horrible. We've been studying the history of Ancient Greece so this kinda just ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Dream.

    My favorite dream has to be one of these two: I was in my backyard which had an ocean in it. Then I hear this song: Bubblegum, bubblegum, bubblegum for ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its All Your Fault

    My world is falling apart. And its all because of you. I don't want to love you, But I just can't stop. She knows about us, And I'm losing her. ...

    Sep 7, 2010


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke