-
Re: Show Me
Why won't you show me Just how you really feel? Do you love me, Or is it just my fantasy? Show me that you love me. Show me that your ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Dark Horror: Prologue & Chapter One
Hey Crescent! I'm here to proclaim my awesome review! Okay 1. I don't think you need the prologue. You could just add that to chapter one, but its your choice. ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Pain
Kanen! I love this, you really had great emotion, I love this line: Tristan, you better love her with all your heart. It just totally made my heart melt, cause ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Ack, gosh guys. You're making me blush :oops: but unlike this smiley, I am smiling, not frowning.
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here's me!!! But...well it sucks, but still, its me right?! :elephant:
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Stay With Me
"You're adorable." "You look pretty." Those words echo in my mind as I stand at the bus stop, rain falling down all around me. My drenched hair hangs in my ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: My Obsession
I totally loved this captain!!!! It was awesome, and I am obsessed with Alice in wonderland too, but this wasn't one of those cheesy cliche fan-fic poem, it actually had ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Water
Ellie! I come to review! Okay, this is a haiku, which means it is short. But its good. Its really good, not that there is much to say. It was ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: RMS TITANIC who's to blame?
This is an editorial paper sorta thing (Basically a research paper) about who I think is to blame for the tragedy of the TITANIC. Reviews greatly appreciated, its for a ...
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: An Ordeal of the Titanic
I have to write at least four journal entries about someone who really was aboard the TITANIC for English. (Each entry is about half a page long) This is a ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)
I LOVE IT JENNA!!! I only noticed the things that were pointed out before, but this was totally amazing! I suck at drawing, neverthless kissing. Great job!!!
Mar 6, 2010 -
Re: Secret Desires
Nobody knows how I feel about you How much I think about you How much I love you Nobody knows my secret desires I desire to kiss you in the ...
Mar 5, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody
LOLS!!! I LOVE THIS!!! I SO AM SHOWING THIS TO MY FRIENDS!!! I listened to the music to "Dont Trust Me" and sang along! Its so awesome!!!
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Romeo and Juliet a Twist in the Story
WOW!!! you are an awesome writer! I loved this and Jessie's Kiss!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Jessie's Kiss
I totally LOVED This! It was really awesome and I would like to see similar stories like this! Great job!!! Excellent!! *applauds*
Mar 4, 2010
