User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori "I wondered when you would finally ask me..." I say quietly, gazing out over the water. I couldn't be more happy. Jordan, my boyfriend. I had nearly fainted when ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori I yawn and stretch. I'm home, I had left the party after all. I guess I couldn't take seeing Jordan with Danielle. Who was I kidding? She was pretty. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Myths of the Elven Lands - Book 1 - Chapter 1

    Hey Timmy! I'll be your reviewer today! Okay, so yeah, you may want a new name. Arwen is the princess in Lord of the Rings (which I am an expert ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori Ollie rushes out of the house, so do Lydia and Lance. I sigh, everyone else is leaving...maybe I should too. The night was becoming boring, and the only thing ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Lori I look at myself in the mirror, plucking one last hair from my left eyebrow. I kiss my ring on my finger and stare back again at myself in ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Gollum inside

    Gollum. The creature In the Misty Mountains, Who wails to be alone. He’s trapped, He’s confused, He’s selfish, He’s alone. There is a Gollum inside of us. Who is trapped ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Girl in the Cathedral

    I love this! I absolutly love it, I think a tear just fell from my cheek. It was so sweet and just made me think. I love it, its gorgeous. ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lenka. (An experiment.)

    Hello! I'll be your reviewer for today. I didn't find any nitpicks, and I loved it. I kinda hate reviewing long things, and this was a great beginning. I love ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Hey Kaywiia!!! When can we start??? I'm dying here!

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Prologue

    Prologue “Are you all right?” he ran his finger against her bare arm. Her blue silk sleeve hung at her wrist now, and she turned her face away from his ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Name: Lauren (Lori) Jenkins Gender: Female Age: 17 Grade: 11th Junior Picture: Personality: Lori is one of those girls who are nice and soon go into the popular crowd, though ...

    Mar 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Joker - Chapter one - Part two

    I love this! It was a new take on the joker's past, espeically how he was smiling...wow it made me think...oh wow, but it was amazing though creepy...but the joker ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Joker - Chapter one/ Part one

    Two words. Keep writing!!! I totally love this, I am a big fan of the joker, he's the only reason I stayed awake in the Dark Knight! And thats why ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suffocating

    "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" The blow hit me from behind, knocking me onto the sidewalk. Tears rolled down my face as I looked at my scraped ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bruises(part 1)

    Hi Layla! I'm here to review your story and I'm gonna do it in a pretty pretty purple why? Because, I can. :elephant: Ugh, why do I have first period ...

    Mar 19, 2010


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart