User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Okay I haven't posted for a while, so will someone run into me?

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Will someone please run into my character? I'm kinda lost.... :roll:

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika I watched as we touched down on the ground. I was away from my home, my friends, my family, but I would be okay. I would do great in ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Kind I Can't Live Without

    You're like a worn path, Leading me, But to the wrong destination. You're like the clouds, Promising me snow, But giving me only rain. You're like a new pair of ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    aww emotion_less! You are so cute! You look so pretty!

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Clearwater children's home

    I'll join! But I'll post my profile later! Haha Tampa...I was just there in December!!!

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It will be too late

    Why does my heart ache? Why do I wait all day, Only to back out? Why can't I free my feelings, From their cage? Every day, I see you, And ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anna and Ryan- their story

    THIS WAS CUTE!!! I so wish it would happen to me...well not exactly, the ending :D not the whole heart break thing. It was super cute, I loved it.

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Lydia I yawn, rubbing my eyes. If only I could see the sunlight...but I can't. There aren't any windows in my room...all because of my endless screaming. I stand up ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What Happened?

    Wow. This was really good. I loved this, it came from somewhere deep, and I can totally relate to losing friends....aside from a few little capitilizations this was awesome. I ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Willow Tree

    The wind blows the frail branches Against my bare shoulders, The small lake's water tickles my toes Just like you used to. I have a pen and paper in my ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Is there still room to join? I'd really like to Ellie! Here is my profile, if there isn't any room for me just let me know! Name: Angelika Fouchs Age: ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Innocent

    Name: Faith Rogers Age: 21 Gender: Female "Crime": According to her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend when they were walking home from a club, Faith found them and began beating ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Innocent

    Okay so I did this once, it didn't get very far. I think it would still be fun though if we can keep it going. Oh its changed a little ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Lydia Jackson Age: 15 almost 16 "Defect": She will flat out begin screaming and yelling random things. She has moments where she sees something to do with death and ...

    Mar 23, 2010


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead