User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Ugh, New Years..." I sighed. New Years was a fun day...for most people. It was loud, and bright. But the middle of New Years I would rather just sleep ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Name: Lynn Johnson Age: 16 Gender: female Counterpart: Goat Appearance: Picture: HUMAN Personality: She is very proud and defensive. She can be quiet when she wants to be, but can ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    SAVE ME THE SPOT FOR THE GOAT!!!

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Full Name: Katie Jackson Codename: Viper Age: 15 Grade: Sophomore (10th) Skill: combat Weapon of Choice: Airsoft BB Gun and Slingshot Side: Cobras Appearance: She is very pretty and has ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Computer Generated Imagery DT

    Name: Alexandria Sims Age: 27 Gender: Female Appearance: She has long blond hair and is slim and has a great body. Her eyes are bright blue and she is fair ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Travelin' Cowboy

    Hey Storm! I really liked this peice, I

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart

    Hello jemjive! I'll be your reviewer for today! This was really good. It really made me think about a guy I really really like. Its true, and it was an ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Edit

    Hello Mackenzie! I see you are a new member, welcome! Okay, this was awesome!!! It totally made me think of when I'm getting papers corrected. :D Anyways, the only thing ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: WWII fictional biography

    Hello TheStorm! I'll be your reviewer for today! Okay, so I didn't find all that many nitpicks. And me, having my grandfather fight in WWII I really felt something. I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Gollum Project

    The Hobbit J.R.R. Tolkien Gollum Down in the caverns of the Misty Mountains in Middle-Earth, there dwells a creature so terriffying, that even the orcs and goblins fear going down ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Prologue (Rewritten)

    Okay, so I've already posted this twice, but, now I have got it! Tell me if this is good...Its been rewritten so many times. :D Prologue “Please, don’t leave me,” ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika "Was ist lous hier?" I yelled, thrusting open the door. I quickly corrected myself in English. "What is going on here?" I looked in the hall outside my room ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Hey Magnus, did Quincy run into Angelika or did Angelika open the door? She has blond hair and blue eyes, but she also has a German accent. So I wasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika I sighed as I laid down on my bed. It was cozy here, and I was very comfortable. But I didn't think I would ever be ready for the ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Lydia I sighed, standing up. It was so sunny and nice, yet I was all alone. I was sitting all alone. No one here really paid all that much attention ...

    Mar 29, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi