User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Okay, I know a few people who will join later. We can welcome in the stragglers later. Anywho, let's start! Jake I quickly stuck my key into the ignition, grateful ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie "See ya Felix," I called, and headed off to Dorm B. There was a girl slowly following me, I turned to her. "Hey, I'm Katie." I took in her ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Masked Ones

    Name: Acele Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: She is thin and has long pretty hair and pretty eyes... see pic. Mask: Picture: Talent: Illusionist History: Acele was abandoned by her ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    OMG!!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS!!! I LOVE IT!!! I WAS SINGING ALONG TO IT!! Hey, could I take it to school and show my fellow pirates and ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Oh and guys, by the way, I decided, since most of them are like...not all in high school, this will be taking place in the summer. :D Californian Summer!!! Woot ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    I am making my sin, Envy and also a human...since we are lacking humans as Skins said. Name: Lilith Jenkins Age: 17 Gender: Female Human, Sin, or Angel? Sin, Envy ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Okay! I came up with a may have been done before though...but anyways...okay! Plot There are seven sins and seven humans in this plot. But the sins look like humans, ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Can you save a spot for the oldest Jenkin daughter?

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Murder at the Olympic Games

    Angelika "So we should be racing against each other then?" This girl didn't look so tough, I mean, come on. I had skiied all my life. "I guess so," she ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie-Cobras (Haha Vanadis) "So you're a cobra too?" I asked Felix looking him over. He seemed to be older than me, but maybe just by a couple of years...actually...he looked ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn I missed lunch, and the next period. I was starving all through the rest of school. As I walked home I sighed. Lanterns were now hung and I saw ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie-Cobras I stepped off the bus and took in the landscape. So this is where I'll be spending the summer... I was excited, but still not sure if it would ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn Casey hurt really bad?" I sniffled...what the hell was a guy doing in the girl's bathroom? "And...what if a girl walks out of the stall?" "You're the only one ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn I quickly ran into the girl's bathroom and hid in a stall. My anger had gotten the best of me this time. I hadn't meant to! I was just...I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "You're really hyper...aren't you?" I asked, staring at Casey. "Yep!" she cried, twirling around. I nodded slowly, I fingered my iPod in my pocket, almost wishing to turn it ...

    Apr 4, 2010


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore