User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie "Do you think we'll fight today?" I asked, my eyes must have been gleaming because Felix laughed. "I think it will mainly be training." "Psh. I've been hunting since ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Try me Pan," I said, taking her hands in mine across the table. "Well...they're just so..." "Bitchy?" I laughed. She rolled her eyes and somewhat shook her head. "Well, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Name of character: Layla Jenkin Age of character: 17? (is that good?) Description of character's personality: Layla is bubbly and very sweet. She has a passion for music and is ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Did you see two boys run off?" Ciaran finally asked me. "Um, no. I was mainly looking down the whole time," I said. "If I hadn't I probably wouldn't ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Masked Ones

    Acele More men were charging down the hill. I quickly saw Jenna and Lint climb up into the tree. "Jenna! Help!" I called. Jenna reached down and quickly grabbed my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie "Wake up!" Felicia said, hitting me with a pillow. I sat up, was it morning already? A bell rang, most likely a signal for breakfast. I quickly sat up, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith "Sure!" I replied. I smiled at Dougie and we slowly began walking to Starbucks. I had never had coffee, well not since I had become a sin, but still, ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Holy

    Okie dokie Johnny Boy you reviewed my poem, I review yours. Okay, so I am not nitpicky, so you will probably have to get other reviews. Anyways, I thought this ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Years Zodiac

    Lynn "Oof!" I said. I had accidentally run into someone. The voice laughed. I recognized that chuckle. "Don't worry about it Lynn." I looked at the figure I had run ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith I walked through the park. I had given the girl some advice, along with some new words that had made her even more envious. But hey, that was my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Its okay," I laughed. "You heading in there?" She nodded, "Well, I was...I mean until I bumped into you." The girl said in a flirty voice, touching my shoulder. ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Un-Beautiful

    I don't know when I first thought I was un-beautiful. Maybe it was when He chose her Over me. Maybe it was when my dad called me a slut. I ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Mother"

    Ohmygosh, I heard about this and this seriously brought tears to my eyes. You really showed emotion in this peice. Right after I went into the kitchen and hugged my ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Why didn't you say no?" I asked, smiling at the girl. "And what are you doing with that much ice cream?" "Ordering for my friends, or didn't you hear ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Katie I set my stuff on the bunk. I yawned, making Felicia yawn as well. "Boy, I'm beat," I said, laying down on the bottom bunk. I had always preferred ...

    Apr 7, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle