User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • General Articles Re: Heartache

    I wrote this right after I had a dream, it was beautiful...and I woke up crying, so harsh reviews would be appreciated, while not. :) Heartache "Ohmygosh! It's been so ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The day YWS stood still.

    ROCKY!!! THIS WAS AWESOME! I was in a bad mood cause my neices were like asking me what to do when I didn't know, so I was losing my temper ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Name: Emily Jackson Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: She has red hair, and is really very pretty for her age. She looks older than she actually is and has beautfiul ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "Wait," I said, grabbing Pan's hand. I didn't want her to go, it had been fun. I mean, even though it was awkward with Samorn...but Pan deserved better friends ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Mask

    She laughs like everything is okay. But she feels pain every day. No one knows the price she has to pay. She talks back. But the only reply Is a ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith "Come on Dougie!" I said, pulling him into the movie theatre. We had met up outside, and now I was as excited as ever to make him jealous, very, ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Name: Jackie Holmes Call name: Shadow Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: Jackie is very serious about her work, and will do anything to support her orphaned twin brothers. The job ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Layla I scarfed down my meal quickly, and rushed back upstairs to practice. I loved playing music, my beautiful piano took up most of my room, since no one else ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake "This is Pan," I said. I took in Samorn's entrancing brown eyes. "Sure you can join us." "Then let's go!" Samorn cried, touching my side slightly. I felt tingles ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Everything In The Dark

    Hey kitrosemon13! Welcome to YWS and I'll be your reviewer for today! This was a really great poem, and I can tell that tons of feeling went into this. This ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As time goes by.

    Hello cheesec4ke! Welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today. This was short, but short poems are sometimes the most meaningful. I felt tears swell up in my eyes ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Beautiful Dead

    Hi mackenzie! I'm back to review your work! Okay, I didn't find any nitpicks, but on the other hand, I'm not really picky. Anyways, this was really good. I found ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Pirate (first two chapters, revised)

    Hello Pazey13! Welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today! Nitpicks Still breathing heavily, he pulled out the orange he'd had concealed in his thin jacket. it should be, ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Medieval England, During The Hundred Years War

    Hi Seibhris! Welcome to YWS I'll be your reviewer for today! “Then god be with us all" capitalize "god". That was the only grammatical problem I found. Okay as in ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Lilith My eyes gleamed as Dougie interrupted mine and Johnny's conversation. My lips curved into a smile, and remained as we walked out of Starbucks. "So," Dougie asked. "Are you ...

    Apr 7, 2010


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni