User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Art & Photography Re: My Back Yard

    Okay Knightley, and I thought my back yard was beautimus...well, I was wrong. This is amazing, and you did a great job on the photo taking. I love the light ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Name: Parker Jackson Gender: Male Age (5-18): 17 Personality: Parker is very defensive, but can be a really funny guy once you get to know him. He is nice, and ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: a tapestry of textures

    WOW! I LOVE THIS! I am not an artist, so I don't have tips, but just to keep doing art. This is amazing, I love the colors and everything about ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    I made a second that okay? Name: Jonathan Parker Call name (for the earwigs): Digger Gender: Male Age: 18 Personality: Jonathan is a joker, but can be serious when he ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Red

    WOOKIE!!!!! I SHALL REVIEW THIS POEM FOR YOUR FRIEND!!!! As an act of service in the name of hot movie stars. :wink: Okay Nitpicks, here we go... Actually not really ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Seven Deadly Sins

    Jake I walked back into the theater, my head hung low. Pan, she had been the one, not Samorn! I mean, yeah, Samorn was hot, but still...she was, different. The ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Resistance

    Okay, so we are short of characters...I'll make another guy, since there are quite a few chicks. :D Name: James Milton Age: 20 Gender: Male Appearance: History: James is tired ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    I'll join LoVeLeSs, (I love writing your name :lol: ) NAME: Mikaela Michaels AGE: 17 SKILL: Mikaela knows how to survive in the wild. APPEARANCE: PERSONALITY: One word can describe ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    I'll join! I call Guenevere! Name: Guenevere Gender: Female Age: 22 Rank: Queen of Camelot Appearance: Personality: Guenevere is gentle, and very very beautiful. She is one to help others, ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Night Time Bliss

    Hello kitrosemon13! I'll be your reviewer today! Are you with me, to see it? Take out the comma after me. That was the only thing really. This was interesting, the ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Resistance

    Name: Kendra Lewiston Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: History: Kendra was born into a family where respect is the key. She would get sent to her room if she talked ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Biflle-tastic Reviews! *not accepting*

    Yay! Review!

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Guenevere

    Camelot, A kingdom fair, Once had a queen Named Guenevere. Guenevere, The queen fair, Was Arthur's beloved, But soon became unfaithful. The Frenchman's eyes, His strength, His voice, Lead her ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairytale No. One

    Hey Shadowlight! I'll be your reviewer today! Nitpicks of the princes milk white steed should be: "of the prince's milk white steed" “Do not fear I shall save you from ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Love Letter.

    Hello helover97! Welcome to YWS, I'll be your reviewer for today! Okay, so I didn't find any nitpickies, except, well, maybe a few uses of apostraphes here and there. There ...

    Apr 11, 2010


The bigger the issue, the smaller you write. Remember that. You don’t write about the horrors of war. No. You write about a kid’s burnt socks lying on the road. You pick the smallest manageable part of the big thing, and you work off the resonance.
— Richard Price