User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Name Yet (Prologue)

    Hi Allessandre! I'll be your reviewer for today! This is a prologue, but I don't know where it will go, I know its short, but I will add more. First ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental Thirteen Preface/Chapter 1

    Preface “The children are gone Cisne,” Verdo said, bowing to a woman in silver. Cisne fiddled with her blond braid and sighed. She walked around the green clearing, humming a ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    COME ON GUYS!!! We only have 2 characters!!!

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Okay, hopefully we can start this as soon as people post.

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reality Dream

    You have such pretty blue eyes...you're adorable..." THUNK! I jolt back into reality as my face slams into Trent's open locker, closing it for him. "Thanks Jones!" he hollers, running ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Name: (Something cool and dragon-like please!) Zaranothas (Zara for short) Gender: Female Species: Western (European) Dragon Appearance: Zara is a western dragon. Her scales are golden and she has bea

    Apr 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Post your character thingies here!!! original plot, character pallate, etc.

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Yay! I am suddenly obsessed with fantasy and thought of this idea...dun dun dun!!! Okie dokie...continuing... Plot Dragons, the fiercest creatures in the world, the one hunters have been after ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Slayers DT (Accepting Characters)

    Name: Lisiana Rae Song (Tribal enough?) Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Lisiana has black hair, and somewhat pale skin. She is thin, and has a strange reddish tint to her ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Never Should Have Followed

    Hello babymagic18! I'll be your reviewer for today! "So, what happened on the afternoon of October 31st?" the officer asked. I had to tell him the story which really isn't ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: swords rust

    Hello blackscar! Welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today! Okay, first off, this needs to be reformated, like this. we begin strong with all the valour, praise and ...

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Vontaria Academy

    Will someone bring my character in? Pretty please?

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Can we start soon?! I'm dying here!

    Apr 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Jackie "Okay, I have to get to work boys, there are some leftovers in the fridge, I won't be back till late so get your homework done and get to ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Eye for an Eye (PG13)

    Jonathan "What's up Katy?" I asked. I took in Katy's smile, I loved her smile, though it wasn't seen as often as it had been three months ago, before her ...

    Apr 13, 2010


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop