User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Around Me

    This is for the Flyleaf's fan Group's contest. This is based on the song All Around Me. “I just…don’t know anymore.” I looked into my mother’s bright blue eyes. I ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Reason

    This is something that really happened in my life, today, actually, so I didn't know really where to put it. Thanks for the critiques. “Hey mom,” I say casually, walking ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Guinevere it can be spelled either way Dreamy.....> I laid on my bed, exhausted as Brider brought in my breakfast. "Where have you been? You're late!" I snapped. She was ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Guenevere I walked through the halls briskly. Oh God, please don't let him pass me...oh please no.... "Good morning Guenevere," a voice behind me said. I closed my eyes, his ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The True Knight

    Hello Thilan! Welcome to YWS, I'll be your reviewer today! (Haha, I couldn't help but read this, we had just read a legend about Sir Gawain in class! How ironic?!) ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Memoir of a Red Envelope

    Hello cherry343, Welcome to YWS! I'll be your reviewer for today! Nitpicks sliding the letter in he closes my top, Try: "sliding the letter in, he closes my top," Joined ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    Hello ZebraSkittles! I'll be your reviewer for today! ( I absolutely love historical fiction!) Nitpicks I closed my eyes, trying to remember spring. Fresh clean breezes come to mind, along ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Out from the Sea DT [Applications Closed]

    Name: Jake Lewiston Age: 21 Gender:Male Appearance: Job: Navigator Side: Smithsonian History: Jake has always loved the sea, and has always had a fascination with travel and history. This lead ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Not-So-Normal Study Abroad Trip

    This is an excerpt from a novel I am working on for a project, well, sort of a personal project. Sariah nearly ran out of the air terminal as soon ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Name: Katrina Dockstader Gender: Female Age:17 Where your from: Germany (but speaks fluent english, since she lived in Florida for a while) Appearance/picture: Appearance/picture of surf board: Person

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cuisine

    Name: Kendra Lewis Age: 17 Appearance: She has dark brown hair and tan skin. She has bright green eyes and is thin and atheltic. Job In The Restaurant: Waitress History ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Zara I watched as the strange, snake-like dragon picked up the sheep in her talons. I shook my head, didn't that dragon know better? Hunters and slayers and shepherds were ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    Zara I blew a small puff of smoke from my nostrils, breathing in the scent of the fields awaiting down below. I lifted my head, slowly standing and walking to ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Dragon's World

    sure thing, actually, even though we only have a few characters we can like start now.

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Mikaela A shaking aroused me from my sleep. My eyelids peeled open, sun gazing down onto my skin. I moan, "Five more minuets mom..." "I'm not your mom..." a voice ...

    Apr 16, 2010


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner