User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bittersweet December

    I can't help but breathe a sigh And think of all the lies Whenever I hear your name All it brings is pain My phone has stopped ringing, But I ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Past, Present, and Future

    The Past A word to reflect what has happened The past to me is that night you held me That night you told me everything would be okay The night ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Someday

    This is about my boyfriend who will be moving soon.... I really want to give it to him before he leaves. So rip it apart! (: It has to be ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: W.R.I.T.E.R.S (Prologue)

    You absolutely must write this! Its so true I feel like. I mean, sometimes my friends look at my differently when I bring things up about writing. This is amazing! ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember

    Do you remember Those long nights We spent underneath the stars Listening, talking, wishing, waiting? Do you remember The day so long ago That you held me in your arms ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Story Snippet #2

    Hey! I'll review this As Wicked said above, its just a snippet, but its purely dialogue and does not give us any sense of the story. I really would like ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS... The Musical!

    I like it!!!

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Sunrise for God *Edit*

    Hello NewHero! So, when I read this, I realized that it had a lot of feeling in it, and it probably means a lot to you correct? Well, I thought ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My First Real Love (Too Bad You Aren't Aware of It)

    This was one word: Amazing. It nearly brought me to tears because I have had the same kind of experience. All through seventh grade me and this boy were best ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All I Think About

    His eyes so kind His laugh so warm Why can’t I get him off my mind? Him and I Oh that moment seemed so right The moment that we were ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beautiful Vision

    A soft, haunting melody Ringing through a darkened room A hand on my waist Our fingers entwined A silent but drumming heartbeat Echoing in my flushed ears A finger tracing ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: the x-ray

    I personally think its totally ridiculous. I doubt a lot of people are going to fly unless they really want to be touched. Its nasty and unfair. We deserve to ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The best christmas present

    Hello there! I'll be your reviewer for today. Okay, so I didn't see any nitpicks. You did an awesome job describing, but sometimes you needed a little more. Especially near ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Run

    Hello meggwriting! I'll be your reviewer for today. Alright, so I know that many of the grammer problems were supposed to be there. It was very effective that you made ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    I Capture The Castle was pretty good and Angels and Demons as well. Same with Little Women. But Ella Enchanted? Really? That sucked in my opinion to the book...ruined my ...

    Nov 26, 2010


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind