User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Mother

    A mother is like the sun A glorious, gentle, warm glow From morning till dusk A mother is like the ocean Beautiful and soothing But fierce when it comes to ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Writing stuffs

    I love them all! Especially the third one! Cause I am totally terrified of writer's block, and I hate it with a passion. I also love the first one, because ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Wyvern (WIP)

    This is seriously, like amazing artwork. I wish I could paint like that. The colors are amazing, as Irish said, and the form and everything. I hope you keep painting ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Recollections Rewrite

    Kashmere Gallant’s parents were murdered when she was twelve years old. Since then, she has lived with her parents’ family friends, the Jacksons. Her life is typical, aside from she ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Guardians of Haven

    I'm saving a spot for an amazing review! This seems super awesome!

    May 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Recollections (Chapter 1)

    Chapter 1 Beep! Beep! Beep! I groaned at the sound of my screeching alarm clock. It seemed to be calling my name, but I was reluctant to get out of ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Katrina He picked up my bags and we slowly walked to the hotel. "Nice surf board," he said. "Thanks, took a long time to paint and stuff..." "You painted that?" ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

    Parker Where the heck was I? Who were all these people? I barely could remember was just fuzzy....I remembered solders chasing me then me hiding but somehow stumbling and...then it ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Katrina I was so excited, I had waited my whole life to be here, to surf, to win. I had been surfing for as long as I could remember, and ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dracula (something i wrote for my AVID class)

    Hey Seeker! I'll be your reviewer today (since I know about AVID class xD and this seems interesting!) Okay, I don't have any nitpicks. This is well written, and I ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Your Hygiene (A Jump then Fall Parody)

    Okay, so first attempt at a parody. And it may be really crappy, but still, I think its pretty amazing. :D And this is NOT making fun of Taylor Swift, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from My Old Battered Sketchbook

    Oh.My.Gosh Cres, these are amazing! You are a true artist, I love Carrot Heaven and the Golden Retriever, I suck at drawing, and these were amazing! Oh and I loved ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Recollections (Prologue) Rewritten

    Okay, so this novel I am writing used to switch from POVs. Now its just first person from the MC. I am rewriting and this is what I have so ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    Hobbit gangsta! You've done it again!!!! How do you make up such amazing parodies?!! Seriously, you should sing them and put them on youtube, litterally.

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost and Found

    “I love you! Why can’t you just open your eyes and see how perfect we would be together?” tears rolled down my cheeks as I yelled into his slightly flushed ...

    Apr 25, 2010


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier