User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Children of God, Prologue

    Hey! Great writing, this seems like an interesting story and I hope to read more. I also liked the way you did the dialouge, I could tell you did that ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Haikus

    Hello Warrior Princess! I'll be your reviuewer for today! Well, you've got a nice set of Haikus here. Throughout them, you have great imagery and rythm. I love how you ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Lilly, soon to be Nancy I walked into the office slowly. I wore my normal skinny jeans and a tank top, and I was nervous. What if I had to ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Jack Smith I looked at the girl who walked into my office, raising an eyebrow. No wonder this girl wanted a new life. If you were her, you would want ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Jack, President of Turn Around Co. I sighed, picking up the phone and glancing at the clock. It had been a long day, and since the company had just gotten ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Name: Lilly Smith Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Likes/Dislikes: Monster Energy Drinks, guys, cookies. She hates drama queens, her dad, her ex boyfriend. History: She's labeled as the school slut,

    May 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Home

    Yes, its in the Mountain West So far away from the cool ocean mist But who needs that, When you've got Idaho? Idaho The land of Syringas The beautiful, white ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Will Remember

    He was the one I felt it in my heart The day he told me he loved me The first day he held me in his arms I can remember ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dark Decision

    Hello I'll be your reviewer for today! Oh and Welcome to YWS! OKay, so I'm not much of a critiquer on poems, but this was pretty good. Do you write ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Romantic Mistake

    Okay, so I am like, no good giving tips on poetry, but I have to say, that this is full of emotion. Your comparisons are good, and you really give ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Emma It was all so cold, and so blurry. I could feel bodies all around me, but no heat was flowing to me. "What's going to happen to us?" I ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Name: Jack Smith Gender: Male Age: 32 Appearance: Likes/Dislikes: He likes: Money, women, his job, oh and the occasional beer. He dislikes: People who call and don't set up an ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Live a New Life Today!

    Plot: Do you love your life? Or are you sick of it? Or maybe, you want more. With this new company, you can have any life you want. Trade in ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dirty Little Secrets

    Name: Ashton Davidson Gender: Male Age (5-25): 14 Personality: Ashton is a nice boy, no one would ever think he would be a bad kid. He is nice, and a ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Effidice

    Name: Emma Jackson Gender: Female Age (15-18): 15 Personality: One word can describe Emma: fiesty. She is brave, saucy, and will do anything to protect hers and other people's rights. ...

    May 10, 2010


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green