User avatar

Forestqueen808

  • Archive Re: Grey Area

    -Name: Lisiana Smith -Age: 17 -Gender: Female -Appearance: -Personality: She has a firey temper and she is very protective, at least on the outside. Inside she is crying, but she ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Taint of Red (Working Title) Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 “That’s horrible!” Liesle exclaimed, dragging Grammy from her recollections. “Why didn’t you stop them?” Grammy just chuckled. “No one dared to argue with the Nazis, even if he

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight Princess

    Ohmygosh! This was amazing! Sadly, I don't have any pointers, but I guess that is good news for you. Your descriptions were great, your grammar solid, and you totally made ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Taint of Red (Working Title) Chapter 2

    I tapped my pencil against the desk. I slowly scribbled in answers to my test, only to erase them again. I had studied, but I hadn’t been concentrating. I had ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My baby Kronus

    Wow...this was good. I loved how you used repition, it made an impact on the reader. Emotion was displayed very well and I could feel your feelings and emotions. The ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: How to be Dead

    Wow...this was amazing. It was so powerful, and I could feel the anger and emotion you put into it. I could almost hear the voice and the music. It was ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ..

    This is simply amazing. We read so many depressing poems, but this just put a smile on my face! It is very uplifting and amazing! I love it!!!

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Crying while writing.... <.< >.>

    Okay, so how many of you...have ever had to kill of those beloved characters? How many of you cry? How many...well...How many feel like you lose a best friend? I ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Taint of Red (Working Title) Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 The wrinkles on the woman’s face showed more than they had in years. It was her ninety-fifth birthday, but her bright blue eyes shown just as bright as ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews back in action!

    Would you please review the first chapter of my WWII Historical Fiction novel?

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Excerpt from WWII Novel

    Okay, so I started writing a WWII historical fiction novel. I need to know what people think. I have an idea for switching some stuff around, but I need to ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Research Re: World War 2 info

    Okay, so I had an idea to write about World War II. Amazing right? Okay, but I need to know more about what happened to the Jews before they were ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Linked Worlds

    I'm bored and am in the mood to review a novel so might as well do this one! Because it sounds amazing! I claim this spot for my review!!!

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Classic Reads

    Okay, so this summer I have a goal to read a lot of classics. What are some good ones for people my age that aren't too gory or have too ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Novel Workshop Re: Elemental Thirteen (Fantasy)

    Four girls, Lilly, Ember, Brooke, and Crystal meet at a summer camp. Soon after, they are seperated from their campmates in the wilderness. Each begin to have strange dreams, and ...

    May 23, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss