User avatar

Foreseer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Merlin!

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hey Brandi!! I'm Miriam or Foreseer! :D Welcome to YWS!! As you may already know, if you need help, everyone is willing to help. Everyone's soo nice. Glad to have ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo-la!

    Hey Ampy! Welcome to YWS! Our wonderful site! Hope to see some of your work around here. Like Claudette said be sure to get comfortable with the site. See you ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hola Matt!! Welcome and glad you joined YWS! Good thing you enoyed the stuff here. Well, see you around! I'll keep a look out for you. :wink: Adios, *~*Foreseer*~*

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Welcome welcome Jen!! :lol: Glad to have you join our wonderful site. I'm Miriam or Foreseer. I'd like to read your stuff. I love teddy grahms, they're delicious! Basically, there's ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    Oooh, tu parles francais? Moi aussi. Thanks to French class, :lol: Welcome to our wonderful site! I'll be sure to read your stuff. How rude of me, I'm Miriam or ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hey Alainna! I know how you feel. Welcome to YWS!!! :D Hope your time here is a good one and if you wanna just talk or something you can pm ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    I feel so welcomed!! :P :D I'm from SoCA

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hey thanks for the welcome! Well, I don't know how to surf, I've never tried it really. I'll be sure to PM you! :D

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    LOL! Interesting! I'm from San Diego.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Glad I got that over with! :D Let's see I usually write about anything, but my preferences are romance and fantasy. I'll be glad to help anyone with anything!

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Well hello everyone!! Nice to meet everyone! :D My name's Miriam, I'm from California. I LOVE to write and listen to music. Oh, almost forgot I know everything about movies, ...

    Feb 19, 2007


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather