User avatar

Foreseer

  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Welcome welcome Jen!! :lol: Glad to have you join our wonderful site. I'm Miriam or Foreseer. I'd like to read your stuff. I love teddy grahms, they're delicious! Basically, there's ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    Oooh, tu parles francais? Moi aussi. Thanks to French class, :lol: Welcome to our wonderful site! I'll be sure to read your stuff. How rude of me, I'm Miriam or ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hey Alainna! I know how you feel. Welcome to YWS!!! :D Hope your time here is a good one and if you wanna just talk or something you can pm ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's You

    Thanks a lot you guys, like I said I really appreciate it. I did look back and see the errors, thanks for pointing them out. Also, I reviewed it again ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    I feel so welcomed!! :P :D I'm from SoCA

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's You

    Alright, thanks for reading. I really appreaciate it.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's You

    Alright this is my first chapter...hope it's alright. Chapter 1 "Can you keep it down! We're trying to study!" I yelled at the two boys across the room who were ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough to Live

    Woah! Awsome job with this. I really liked the way you introduced Ellie, nice. I guess it wasn't long enough, 'cause I want to read more. What do you mean ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hey thanks for the welcome! Well, I don't know how to surf, I've never tried it really. I'll be sure to PM you! :D

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dragon Fire

    Definately a beginning chapter. Good way to introduce characters. I feel this sets the ground for the rest of the story. Maybe you could put a little something more memorable, ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    LOL! Interesting! I'm from San Diego.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The dusty road

    Really liked the introduction, could use a little more discription but it's good. I like the way the intro is going so I can't wait for what's coming next. I'm ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Game of Love

    Interesting....but good. I had just a little bit of trouble following who was telling the story, though. Like what you put in the introduction, setting the ground for the next ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Title Yet Chpt 1.

    Wow! Got me hooked with the first sentence. I am really looking forward to reading more! I don't know, but something caught my attention. I mean, some parts I was ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Shadow (prolouge)

    First I shall say...interesting introduction. I liked it, it grabbed my attention, would very much like to see what happens next. Like Riedawriter23 said, editing is your friend. I think ...

    Feb 20, 2007


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist