-
Re: Gwynleth Hall
I really liked this beginning, it gets your attention. *I'd suggest putting it in the Fantasy Section* Can't wait to see what happens next! :wink:
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Draconian
It's getting better and insteresting. Your characters are developing, Draconan, the magician, the Elves, the humans, and so forth. Also, taking your plot along. Well, the grammars and stuff have ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: The blue crystal (A story of a princess) (old Version)
Very interesting introduction, as in good. There's definately room for improvement but I liked it. Maybe you could arrange the paragraphs a little different or a little more detail. Gave ...
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Draconian
Interesting chapter 1, a few little errors but good start. Maybe arrange some sentences a little differently or add some more details. Definately looking forward to what happens next.
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Yo-la!
Hey Ampy! Welcome to YWS! Our wonderful site! Hope to see some of your work around here. Like Claudette said be sure to get comfortable with the site. See you ...
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Blood and Chocolate
Well, it is a good book, but yeah it may be missing just a little something. Oh, well, I liked it anyway. :wink: The movie, from what my sister told ...
Apr 5, 2007 -
Re: My Beloved
Incredible ineresting, in a very good way. I liked the story and would like to see more of it soon. There was one or two very minor mistakes that I'm ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Hello.
Hola Matt!! Welcome and glad you joined YWS! Good thing you enoyed the stuff here. Well, see you around! I'll keep a look out for you. :wink: Adios, *~*Foreseer*~*
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: It Was Time
Well, what can say I say, it was short, but I loved it. Liked the way you wrote "rhythmically" and kept the mood and everything kind of sweet, sad, and ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Pending Title
Oh, I read this and I really liked it. To me, this is something that I could see happening and understand it, you know. I liked the way you began ...
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: Show Me Sentence
Okay, I'll get to the point. :D This is an activity that can get your mind going or simply get creative. For example I could give a simple sentence and ...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: How To Write A Poem
How To Write A Poem Hear a word draw a sound. See a picture that's profound. Think on colors, dream on clouds. Touch the skies, it never dies. Catch a ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: It's You
Well here it is Chapter 2. Chapter 2 While Bella talked joyfully with Mathew, I slipped out of the kitchen and went outside. I caught a glimpse of Javier slipping ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Blood and Chocolate
I just finished reading Blood and Chocolate and I thought it was a really good book!!! Just wanted to know if anyone else had read it and what they thought ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
You're my new best friend Macky!!! :wink: I've read Eragon and Eldest and I share the same opinion!! Can't, really, wait for the third and last book. :P
Mar 2, 2007
