User avatar

Foreseer

  • Media Reviews Re: In The Forests of the Night

    I LOVE this book, not to mention the author. I think this is a really good book, too short though and too bad there was no sequel. I must have ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: You're Beautiful

    That was good, I liked it very much. It had descriptions and it was simple (in a good way). Missing a few quotation marks here and there, but that can ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nothing Shows

    This was good!! There was emotion and description and it was great! Very sad, though. It was simple and good. I hope there's more. *Foreseer*

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Somewhere Only We Know

    Well, I really like this. It displays emotion, and everything really well. Props for that! Maybe if there could be a space in between paragraphs, but hey it's good. Can't ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Morning Colors

    For some reason this poem calmed me down and relaxed me. I don't know if it's supposed to do that. :D I liked the way you used the words and ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Shadowstalker

    Welcome to YWS, ShadowStalker!! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone, since everyone's soo nice. See you around, Foreseer

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey Merlin!

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi!

    Hey Brandi!! I'm Miriam or Foreseer! :D Welcome to YWS!! As you may already know, if you need help, everyone is willing to help. Everyone's soo nice. Glad to have ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    I LOVE the Daughters of the Moon series!! I still haven't gotten around to buying any though. :cry: But that's going to change!! I've read one book from Sarah Dessen, ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Crucible

    Hey, I read The Crucible , for an English assignment. I thought it was okay, the book was okay. The plot was well thought out as well as the characters ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Well, I don't know about you guys, but I really liked Eragon and Eldest. Though the movie...let's not go there. I have to say though, when I was reading both ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Choices

    Very interesting, the good way, of course. The rhythm flows well, but it kind of rushes here and there. A few grammar mistakes, but that can be fixed. I like ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Gone

    Well, this is the secnd piece I've read from you and I have to say...I love it! I believe you're very talented, so don't be afraid to continue writing. Once ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: No Title, agian!

    Hey, hey, I like this poem. I think it's great! The flow of the words and the rhythm was, I hesitate to say, perfect. Liked the way you ended the ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood in Her Wine

    I like your story, it's very interesting (the good way, of course). The first few lines, in the first paragraph, grabbed my attention right away, so that's good. I thought ...

    Apr 10, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk