User avatar

Foreseer

  • Other Poetry Re: Thin line between love and hate

    Hey there Kim, Gotta say I really liked this. It ahd a message people can get and it doesn't get old. Also, the way it was put together helped it ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Life

    I have to say. I loved it! It had some wistful moments and youthful innocence that really brought out some of the lines. I can't quite put my finger on ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi peoples

    Hola and welcome to YWS! Glad you joined our wonderful family. So, what do you like to write? If you need any help or anything you can pm me. Oh, ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everybody!!!!!

    Hola Kitty, Welcome to YWS, our wonderful site. Glad you decided to check it out. I'm Miriam and if you need anything, you know you can pm me. Can't wait ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Guys

    Hola, Welcome to YWS!! I'm Miriam, hope you like it here. Can't wait to read some of your stuff. See ya, :wink: *~*Foreseer*~*

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Speak

    I remember this book, I think I read it last year. I didn't think it was gonna be that good, but I glad I was wrong. After I read this ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello

    Hola Lora! Welcome to YWS!! Como has estado? Can't wait to read some of your work? What kind of stuff do you write? Bueno hay te veo! :wink: *Foreseer*

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Color My World- 1

    Well, I didn't expect the ending, "We're moving!" I thought her mom was seriously gonna say the I'm-pregnant-thing. Pretty good. Could use a little more background, like about Josh and ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game Goes On (Unfortunately)

    There's only one thing I can say about this: I loved it! Got me hooked with the first sentence. I liked the way you described the bar...I mean restaurant, also ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: "Don't look at me"

    Woah, this, I gotta say, is unlike anything I have ever read before. I thought it was good. A few little spelling and grammar stuff, but I do believe someone ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    Oooh, this is good. I liked it, too. It seems your story is going along great. Other people got the mistakes and stuff so I'm not gonna do that. Can't ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter 2

    Oooh, just read the first chapter but this is better, in my opinion. I kind of laughed when Forrest asked her for the Windex and she saw it wasn't her ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter 1

    Well, I thought this was really good and I loved it. Not much to say since every one else kind of pointed out the spelling and grammar stuff. You got ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Hey, this is a good idea. I don't think I've seen one like it :D Just a few grammar stuff, but other than that I liked it. You could definately ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hola Sassy! Welcome to our site!! I live in the Romantic section so I'll happily take a look at your stuff! Adios, :wink: *Foreseer*

    Jun 11, 2007


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso