-
Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)
What an ending! I like that a lot, it would be great in a childrens book. one typo [quote]All the humans concerned ere extatic[/quote] ere is were i would think, ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)
This is like a bed time story and i enjoyed reading it, "cute" does seem to sum it up fairly well, looking forward to reading the next one One typo ...
Jun 26, 2005 -
Re: The Stone of Levitaes
No, i dont think i have met a Sam on here yet
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1
Thanks for the advice Eloere, that really helps, i've been a bit high strung lately so im sorry as well. Friends now? PS - It might be, wait for the ...
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: The Stone of Levitaes
I did not honestly mean to be patronising, i did think it was very good and i said i dont think its bad for an 11 year old because i ...
Jun 10, 2005 -
Re: The Stone of Levitaes
I think you said all I was going to point out, so im not going to say it all again, but its a good start honestly, a few typos, could ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1
I cant get the Italics to work!! don't worry about being harsh with it, its only a first draft that i threw together, blasted italics.
Jun 5, 2005 -
Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 1
Any comments on this would be nice, feel free to critise to your hearts content, its just a rough idea i had and thought i'd throw it into the air ...
Jun 3, 2005
