-
Re: Hey Everybody ^_^
Hey, I'm the Fool, i used to be an TYWC as well, as the Fool, naturally, since i feel a fool more often than i act one.... which is a ...
Jun 16, 2005 -
Re: Presenting: Monotri
Welcome, enjoy your time here with us, if you need help with any of these wacky writers, mysefl inculded, just pm me.
Jun 6, 2005 -
Re: Hey peoples!!
Hey, I'm the Fool, hope you have a good time here with us, it wont get to strange, at least, not at first
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Hello?
If you want too, i honestly dont mind being addressed as a Fool, but i dont mind either if its a Foo
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Hello?
Dont worry about insulting me, its happened enough that i dont really notice it anymore. Thanks for your welcome and all the support
May 29, 2005 -
Re: A message for you.
Hey, I'm the Fool, the court jester, welcome (gives bow) have a good time with us here, and bear with us, all writers are a little strange
May 27, 2005 -
Re: HI I'M SARAH
Hey Sarah, welcome to the TWS, you know, i think all writers are slightly strange, it is what makes us sit and think about other things for hours at a ...
May 26, 2005 -
Re: Hello?
Fontroy the chatterbox, this is your humble court jester Fool (gives low sweeping bow at her lords feet)
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Hello?
Hey!! I'm new to this writers society, i also post sometimes on TYWC, but have decided to seek out other young writers also. So... Hello young and not so young ...
May 25, 2005
