User avatar

Fool

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    All in dollars... i presume i could order something from over the water?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new here

    HI! Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool and i look forward to reading some of your stuff on the forums. Welcome once more Fool :thumb:

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool, look forward to reading your stuff in the forums, hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome once more Fool :thumb:

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: UNRATED!!!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool, you can call me, Fool, anyway, hope you enjoy your time here, i'll be criting in the fantasy/adventure board if you want ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi! I'm the Fool, welcoming you to YWS! Hope you enjoy your time here with us, and best of luck with your screenwriting

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello! i love the name, Noxious, sounds dangerous... lol... welcome to YWS!!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Welcome to YWS, never heard of these Redwall books. But welcome to the forum, hope to see you in the fantasy section!!!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ikklebeastie

    All writers are a little mad, i mean, where does the inspriation come from if not maddness? oh, that was a deep thought.... *mutters* *stalks away thinking* *comes back again* ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Can i put a link to YWS from my own website? (which i am currently slaving away over)

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!! *gives low bow* ..... *hurts head on keyboard* ...... welcome anyway, look forward to reading some of your work.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    Hi!! Welcome to YWS! I to am looking forward to reading some of your work, i'm going to as soon as i finish this. Welcome!! PS. Thanks for the comment ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Welcome to YWS! *gives low sweeping bow"......."hits head of keyboard"....."mutters unprintable things to herself" Hello, I'm the Fool, welcome to the site, *insert greeting here.* There's certainly p

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's more unispired than..."Hi I'm new to the site&am

    Welcome to YWS! *makes grand gesture*.... never mind... anyway, writers are always ready to look at your work and your sure to improve. Welcome again

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet Another One.

    Welcome to YWS!!!!!!! Indeed, a place full of writers is a good place to get your writing improved. If you need anything or any questions asked, fell free to PM ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mike! has landed

    Hey Im the Fool, welcome to YWC. Enjoy your time with us, it may get a little strange later along the line.... Anyway, PM me if you need anything.

    Jun 16, 2005


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace