User avatar

Fool

  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    Right o folks, i have a problem. I need atmosphere. I'm in the mist of a short story that will rely heavily on the atmosphere i create. So, my problem? ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    EXACTLY! you managed to sum that up in a sentance while i stumbled over it in a paragraph

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    One of my mates is always saying something funny, and i have been seen to wip out a notebook after i've stopped rolling on the floor with laughter. It's great ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I tend to write Fantasy but im branching out into fiction/action stuff. To prepare, i know the start, i wont start writing without the start, and i know sort of ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    Cheers for the advice, i'll have to go write that scene now, i've been putting it off to long.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    Right o, i'm stuck, how do you write a love scene without making it sound corny, funny or depressing? I've come to a point where a main character needs a ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    I've never really bothered with last names much, as they tend to relflex what the character does, for instance, if he was a fletcher, he would be called Joe Fletcher, ...

    May 25, 2005


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky