User avatar

Fool

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5) Misery - Stephen King 4) Wit'ch Fire - James Clemens, was just wrong...shouldn't have been written 3) Arabian Nights 2) Blind Beauty - K M Peyton 1) Exile's Return ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    I've been nagged into reading the first book. I wasnt planning on liking it much. I knew plently of great fantasy writers and i was happy to stick with them. ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I had to read Of Mice and Men for my GCSE English in year 11 Same. I loved the book...rest of my class were only interested in watching the film... ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I sorta missed the Teen Fiction thing. I started Lord of the Rings when i was 10 and then went onto reading people like David Eddings and the other fantasy ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: YAY! It's...Sam's amazingly short so-far fall booklist!

    I've read Animal Farm because people kept saying how good it was and that i should read it... wow.... it was good, i like the last lines, "And they all ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Without Remorse

    Without Remorse is, in my opinion a fantastic novel by Tom Clancy, an American thriller writer. It's the first in a long series of books that are loosly grouped around ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    I've read MacBeth and Romeo and Juliet, both for english in the same year *dies* it was hard going and hard reading, but once you get past the language it's ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    I've read the first two of these and i didn't like them much. It was an interesting story but i didn't like the way it was written. I cant make ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    darn it, Peter Pan was published in 1911, so if you wait 6 years you could do a report on it then, The Three Musketeers was first published in 1844.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Classics!! wow, i would recomend Charles Dickens to you, but i can't stand reading his books, so i wont recomend him. You can go for things like Wuthering Heights by ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Deadly Doses

    When i first got Deadly Doses, when ever my parents annoyed me, i used to go get it and read it, saying aloud some interesting symptoms.... Anyway 1) Scene of ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    The silent spells?? He could have done it that way. I'm hoping he's gonna come back, but i don't think he will. The R.A.B i think is to obvious to ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Deadly Doses

    Title: Deadly Doses, a writers guide to poisons. Part of the Howdunit Series, A reference book on how to kill people with poison, that about sums it up. But if ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Looking for a good series.....

    Well, it depends what you want to read, eg - fantasy or fiction or horror ect, Last summer i read the Ryan verse series by Tom Clancy, thats about 12 ...

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: automatic writing meditation

    This meditation is something i've heard about but dont actually use, i find writing on paper difficult, my handwriting is awful and the words often dont come, i'll give this ...

    May 31, 2005


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage