User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    A midge is a small biting, blood sucking fly like thing common on the west coast of scotland. When they bite you it hurts and itches afterwards. If you want ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sorry its in black and white, but thats me.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) breakfast, not something that normally happens but i needed a bacon sandwich this morning 2) a strip of pictures showing me and my 3 bestest friends 3) my shower, ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I'd say Midges were an evil bug.... but their mainly on the West Coast. Midges *shudders* swarms of the blasted things *stalks away muttering*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Australia is a pretty cool place. I mean, come on, the words 10 most poisons snakes are all australian, the Funnel-web spider, box jellyfish, blue rings octopus, paralysis tick and ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" - for us non-lation souls, "It's a glorious thing, to die for your country" Not sure who said it though "But you can't ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate being interrupted, its just rude I hate bad manners I hate people who swear non-stop because they think it's "cool" I hate writers block I hate cows (both ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    On second thoughts, I want to be a Lava Lamp

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    In ICT. Lad 1 (hopeless at computers) :there's loads of error messages on here, what do i do?" Lad 2 : Oh, i know what that error's for. Do you ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I would like to come back as either a Harris Hawk or an owl of sorts. But my number one choice, if i had a choice, would be a wolf.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) Getting woken up early by the cat (strange i know, but getting up early helps avoide writers block, for my anyway) 2) My Genesis CD 3) My dog, who ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    Yeah, that was a good bit. I saw it the other week with a friend who ended up wishing we had gone to see madagasger instead, she's not up to ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of the climax of Docter Who

    'Fraid i did not watch it either. I watched the first one, but was disapointed with man-eating wheely bins. But i was told the climax was fairly good by two ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think you mean the former. QI is still right, illegal drugs are nothing to do with illegal abortions. Abortion has not been around all that long, but i still ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    By saying your a male and dont understand i meant you can't understand what a woman goes through when she's pregnant, not that you dont have a role in the ...

    Jul 25, 2005


A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon