User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    It could have been a lot worse, people got out right? And they are alive? it would have been much worse if everyone had died, but they havent, so it ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    Mine was about a horse (wrote at the age of about 10) that was a racing horse but he got kidnapped and lost and all sorts of things, I've still ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    Nate: I'm glad at least one of your uncle's are alright, and i hope you hear from the others soon. I was merly pointing out an example of a extreme ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurricane Katrina

    You should have been in North Cornwall last year, i caught the same storm that went through Boscastle, and that was pretty hairy, i was outside looking at the lightning ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    So he has tried to make him self look more prettier by trying to straigten his hair... I thought someone was trying to kill it, death by hair straighteners!!!

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's all bash Rei

    ^^ that was funny I'm not a writer. I'm a storyteller Rei, whats the difference? You do fit in, i've read some of your work and i liked what i ...

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Write to express, not to impress.

    That seems to happen to me fairly often as well, with short words they have never heard of or long words they dont understand. I just get blank looks sometimes. ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck

    A message to all GCSE students waiting for exam results to come out at the end of August. Good Luck, hoping they are what you need at this time. I ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "Your not part of the solution, your part of the problem, quit being part of the f***ing problem!" Die Hard The cardinal : "Do you object to loosing your head?" ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Rocks gotten on my nerves (for some strange and worring reason) so I'm listening to this song called All for Love by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting. I don't ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    It is, i'm gonna skip ahead to it now just to remind my self how great it really is. starts singing "No body likes you, everyone left you..."

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Bye Bobo and amazing avatar. Best wishes and the best of luck, remember to look in once in a while, if you want to. Fool

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye! *huggles*

    Bye Lolli, your arts great by the way. Best of luck and best wishes, will miss you *hugs* Fool

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    American Idiot as well. You're not alone Sam, the songs "Letterbomb"

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I started writing because i wanted to write like David Eddings, but once i got into it, had my own style and ideas, i found i could not stop writing. ...

    Aug 8, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman