User avatar

Fool

  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    In conclusion: Popular Music: Ick Old Green Day Stuff: Gooood. Well said *claps* *cheers* talking of Greenday.... "I dont care, i dont care if you dont care. I dont care ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    Longer stories for me. I cant write poetry and i tend to get hung up on short stories, i always try to write to much... anyway, longer stories or novels

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Coldplay Oasis Coldplay Rappers (any) R&B (any of them too) Coldplay McFly Did i mention Coldplay?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    XS all Areas by Status Quo Dark Side of the Eighties (various) Is a brilliant album Back Home by Eric Claption's pretty good They are my favourites right now

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Have several "I dont like Mondays" Boomtown rats "Are you trying hard to write it before you can read?" Status Quo "I'm going crazy and im going today" Status Quo ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Walking home with Tom, just talking about random things

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    What do i love? Windsurfing Sailing Rallying Quavers Reading Music Status Quo Tom Thats about it

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Getting Friday afternoons off, seeing my mates. Going to the cinema tonight, that will make me happy, as with the BBQ party tomorrow night, Also caught the guy i like ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Maybe i should try reading some more...see if i can get into them by the way, this is my 200th post!! YAY!!

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avril Lavigne - Blonde and Engaged

    I couldn't care less about her, her voice just gets on my nerves, like someone throwing a cat at a blackboard and it scratching at it to hold itself up... ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    XS All Areas - Status Quo

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    XS All Areas - Status Quo

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Why do you like Terry Pratchet out of interest? I cant get on with his books, so, why do you like him?

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My dog made me happy The fact that the college library has a brilliant selection of books, i got a hardback copy of Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    I've read the Narina books at least a few dozen times, they first got me into fantasy so i love them to pieces, other favourte books inculde The Hobbit by, ...

    Sep 14, 2005


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree