User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: titles?

    Sure, its in the "welcome" section, FAQ for new users thats the link

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Went to a big gig called the Hellraiser last night - really good, went as a witch in baseball boots. Happy Halloween!! Toffee Apples!

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    LOL, wonderful, post the pictures that make you smile here!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rosa Parks Death

    I hadn't heard of this. Rest in Peace Rosa - God bless you for you part in S.Africa

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    Smile and be happy!! [/img]

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I finished reading this really great book by Robin Hobb called Assassin's Apprentice. It was great. Highly recommended Yay! another Robin Hobb fan! I love that book, have you read ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Jeans and a blue v-neck top and a red fleece type thing because im cold.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    It's big, and the colour of snow Do you like the drink "Lilt?"

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    The colour of darkness Do you have any credit on your phone?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Where do i start? -People (men & women) who wear their shirt collars turned up. -Dell Keyboards - sticky -People who leave their phone on loud in library's and churches ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    blue dressing gown and PJ's (just had a shower)

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is happiness, when you look at the person you love and feel suddenly all that much better just by looking at him

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Now I'm dead and gone, I don't want anybody to morn beside my grave" "Now don't you push me too far, I'm telling you straight, don't drive my car!"

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    I dont watch TV a lot now either, I watch Spin City or sometimes the news or a film/drama but thats it. The only other thing that i use the ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Status Quo all the way This is also post 250 from the Fool! Personal ranks here i come

    Oct 8, 2005


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight