User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    16 and lovin' it, only turned 16 recently, and it seems like it took a long time to get there....

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Turning Points

    I read some of my earliest work, from when i was about 11 the other day and it was cringeworthly, it really was, the idea was sound but the writing ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old

    Prom's always a good idea, but its been said, so i guess you know about those, fancy dress, or costume, whatever you call them, or even themed parties, like, "Scarlet ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rock On!!!!

    I am a rock person - all rock Status Quo - Deep Purple - Rainbow - Greenday - Iggy Pop - Queen (I cant believe no one else has mentioned ...

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Vampires Elves or Humans?

    Jun 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    an eggshell blue's my favourite colour I also like wearing black and white together in my Jester clothes, they are my colours when im making people laugh. Blue rocks though

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Bugs all the way Birthdays or Christmas?

    Jun 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    Hee hee, that was funny

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Hey, that looks just like mine, i wonder what she's listening to? What were you thinking last time you bought a calender?

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Random Trivia

    Yeah, on someones record, if you listen to it backwards it says "do it" and i think someone kid when out and tried to shoot himself because of it, i ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    Braclets, theres no way you would catch me in bracers Baseball Boots or Dot Martins?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nationality

    A British girl here, born in Scotland, so im technically a Scot, even though i live in England and consider myself a Forester, so it's sorta hard. Oh yeah, a ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Why cant you tell me the bad news first you incompetent git What were you thinking just before going into an exam?

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I do that to some people shorter than me, but mostly on his shoulder, it really annoys him, but he cant think of a comeback to it.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Maths is stupid, so stupid you can hardly believe how impossibly stupid it really is, who needs algerbra anyway? What were you thinking about before your favourite song came on ...

    Jun 7, 2005


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina