User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Scottish dislike the English! Im scottish....i dont dislike the English, i rather like them. I am proud to be Scottish, And i know a few people who always say they ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    English all the way. Lit more than Lang....but English.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    Thats a good idea Griff....i notice you have a few points to spare....

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    The Fool.....pretty self explanitary if you think about it..... From the old Jesters from my favourite time in history. Also from the character Fool in the farseer books by Robin ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    1000 Members on YWS!! A Landmark occassion. *breaks out the champagne* A toast laides and gentlemen, to Nate for starting this great site....and of all the members that make YWS ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas to everyone!! Everything is great at christmas... My christmas is still going on, its only 4.30 and im relaxing after the christmas dinner. Everything is good. Merry Christmas ...

    Dec 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Music Album - Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day Best ban i discovered this year - Kaiser Cheifs Best Song - Velvet Train - Status Quo Best Films ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I'd like to have a boyfriend i think, but because i'd like to know someone really and deeply cares about me and the relationship goes past being friends. I've never ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    Well, i think my two worst fears are fairly strange. One is cows. Yes, the white and black things in a field. Can't stand them, will avoid at all costs, ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I forgot to do my laundry

    Why bother with socks anyway?? Go barefoot, much more comfortable than wearing socks and shoes.... failing that, wear odd socks, or grey...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Well said, I know at secondary school people thought i was weird because of how much reading i did, and it took a while for me to fall in with ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    I'll tell you to avoid if you possibly can. Avoid for a long as you can. I know student loans are bad business.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    This one's a little sexist but for the feminists here "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition"

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I think i agree with QI, Dickens is too wordly, The Lord of the Rings, to long and detailed, even though its a very good story. Of mice and Men ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I've never had a problem with hardly any strong female characters because i know how women were thought of at the time, so i accept it. As for reading LOTR, ...

    Nov 6, 2005


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde