User avatar

Fool

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: U.K events.

    No. I dont think they have and i dont think they ever will, because there will always be the IRA extremists who want N.I to themselves, i doubt all the ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    Ive seen one that says "f**k it" That was fairly funny

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    Sometimes being honest is the best thing you can do. For instance, i would want someone to be honest criting my writing, but then there is the other side, lying ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Live music being with friends and feeling relaxed around them finaly finding my slippers under my bed

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Having fun?

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    floor

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Washing

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    In conclusion: Popular Music: Ick Old Green Day Stuff: Gooood. Well said *claps* *cheers* talking of Greenday.... "I dont care, i dont care if you dont care. I dont care ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Bubble from Status Quo's new album

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 funny but not hilarious

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    Longer stories for me. I cant write poetry and i tend to get hung up on short stories, i always try to write to much... anyway, longer stories or novels

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Coldplay Oasis Coldplay Rappers (any) R&B (any of them too) Coldplay McFly Did i mention Coldplay?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    XS all Areas by Status Quo Dark Side of the Eighties (various) Is a brilliant album Back Home by Eric Claption's pretty good They are my favourites right now

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Lyrics

    Have several "I dont like Mondays" Boomtown rats "Are you trying hard to write it before you can read?" Status Quo "I'm going crazy and im going today" Status Quo ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Walking home with Tom, just talking about random things

    Sep 19, 2005


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow