User avatar

Fool

  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    "Now I'm dead and gone, I don't want anybody to morn beside my grave" "Now don't you push me too far, I'm telling you straight, don't drive my car!"

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    I dont watch TV a lot now either, I watch Spin City or sometimes the news or a film/drama but thats it. The only other thing that i use the ...

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Apprentice One

    I think someone would claim copyright to that idea Griff. I'll be back to critic this soon, just after i've finished my English homework...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Status Quo all the way This is also post 250 from the Fool! Personal ranks here i come

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Ricky Martin - she's all i have

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, new here

    HI! Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool and i look forward to reading some of your stuff on the forums. Welcome once more Fool :thumb:

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome to YWS! I am the Fool, look forward to reading your stuff in the forums, hope you enjoy your time with us. Welcome once more Fool :thumb:

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Finaly figuring out what im doing - no longer going around in circles. Also listening to a Ricky Martin concert, gods that guy's hot....

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Modern Icons, who do you aspire to be?

    I aspire to be no one else but only myself. I aspire to be me... and not pretend to be someone else. Hard to explain, but i know what i ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

    Also, who says Whitesnake didn't get his/hers/its inspiration from Green Day? Whitesnake are an '80's rock band. They are similar, but i like them both so im not really bothered

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    Happy Birthday!!! In the words of the locals - "your legal" Have a great time!

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    So it is, my mistake I did say grammar though, not spelling

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ronnie Barker

    This great british comedian died yesterday. Comedy will never be the same. One of my favourite comedy actors, both in "Open all hours" and in "Porridge" Rest in Peace Ronnie

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I sorta missed the Teen Fiction thing. I started Lord of the Rings when i was 10 and then went onto reading people like David Eddings and the other fantasy ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: YAY! It's...Sam's amazingly short so-far fall booklist!

    I've read Animal Farm because people kept saying how good it was and that i should read it... wow.... it was good, i like the last lines, "And they all ...

    Oct 4, 2005


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight