User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate being interrupted, its just rude I hate bad manners I hate people who swear non-stop because they think it's "cool" I hate writers block I hate cows (both ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Daughter of Kalmonder - Chapter 3

    The next morning dawned frosty. Finola woke tired and stiff. She pulled on the clothes from yesterday, simply because she had nothing else to wear, and went into the hall. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    On second thoughts, I want to be a Lava Lamp

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    In ICT. Lad 1 (hopeless at computers) :there's loads of error messages on here, what do i do?" Lad 2 : Oh, i know what that error's for. Do you ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    I would like to come back as either a Harris Hawk or an owl of sorts. But my number one choice, if i had a choice, would be a wolf.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    It's very short for a chapter. It seemed to flow well though. The paragraph where you describe what the mouse is wearing, it'st not quiet right, if you know what ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) Getting woken up early by the cat (strange i know, but getting up early helps avoide writers block, for my anyway) 2) My Genesis CD 3) My dog, who ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    Yeah, that was a good bit. I saw it the other week with a friend who ended up wishing we had gone to see madagasger instead, she's not up to ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Deadly Doses

    Title: Deadly Doses, a writers guide to poisons. Part of the Howdunit Series, A reference book on how to kill people with poison, that about sums it up. But if ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    Miss thankyou. but dont worry, your not the first to make that mistake.

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring's First Birthday

    Thats nicely written, it flows alright, a nice story, enjoyed reading it very much. A small mistakes i noticed, who went to work hunting rodent most days rodent's? I think ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you think of the climax of Docter Who

    'Fraid i did not watch it either. I watched the first one, but was disapointed with man-eating wheely bins. But i was told the climax was fairly good by two ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh New Writer in our Midst

    Welcome to YWS! *gives low sweeping bow"......."hits head of keyboard"....."mutters unprintable things to herself" Hello, I'm the Fool, welcome to the site, *insert greeting here.* There's certainly p

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I think you mean the former. QI is still right, illegal drugs are nothing to do with illegal abortions. Abortion has not been around all that long, but i still ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    By saying your a male and dont understand i meant you can't understand what a woman goes through when she's pregnant, not that you dont have a role in the ...

    Jul 25, 2005


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights