User avatar

Fool

  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    Cheers for the advice, i'll have to go write that scene now, i've been putting it off to long.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    A midge is a small biting, blood sucking fly like thing common on the west coast of scotland. When they bite you it hurts and itches afterwards. If you want ...

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Sorry its in black and white, but thats me.

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    No, dont edit it, i just thought it was strange thats all, that a Male would think the character was male, and the female would think it was a female.

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    Thanks for the advice, thats really useful as i dont normaly write Prologue's so i'll take the advice to heart. I'll most likely change the bit about depth charges, it ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1) breakfast, not something that normally happens but i needed a bacon sandwich this morning 2) a strip of pictures showing me and my 3 bestest friends 3) my shower, ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Love scenes

    Right o, i'm stuck, how do you write a love scene without making it sound corny, funny or depressing? I've come to a point where a main character needs a ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sugnoma Lived Step: 1

    Now that was a good read, no doubt about it. Thats a good start to whats going to follow. was hot out, aye, hot as it ever was, I dont ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue to The Lady Spy

    A PROLOGUE that i threw together, I'm getting the idea for a story from this, critic it to your hearts content. The Cornish coast loomed in my binoculars. Almost home. ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I'd say Midges were an evil bug.... but their mainly on the West Coast. Midges *shudders* swarms of the blasted things *stalks away muttering*

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Deadly Doses

    When i first got Deadly Doses, when ever my parents annoyed me, i used to go get it and read it, saying aloud some interesting symptoms.... Anyway 1) Scene of ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    The silent spells?? He could have done it that way. I'm hoping he's gonna come back, but i don't think he will. The R.A.B i think is to obvious to ...

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Caroline - Status Quo

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Australia is a pretty cool place. I mean, come on, the words 10 most poisons snakes are all australian, the Funnel-web spider, box jellyfish, blue rings octopus, paralysis tick and ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" - for us non-lation souls, "It's a glorious thing, to die for your country" Not sure who said it though "But you can't ...

    Jul 31, 2005


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind