User avatar

Fool

  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    One of my mates is always saying something funny, and i have been seen to wip out a notebook after i've stopped rolling on the floor with laughter. It's great ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I tend to write Fantasy but im branching out into fiction/action stuff. To prepare, i know the start, i wont start writing without the start, and i know sort of ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Luck

    A message to all GCSE students waiting for exam results to come out at the end of August. Good Luck, hoping they are what you need at this time. I ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    "Your not part of the solution, your part of the problem, quit being part of the f***ing problem!" Die Hard The cardinal : "Do you object to loosing your head?" ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Rocks gotten on my nerves (for some strange and worring reason) so I'm listening to this song called All for Love by Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting. I don't ...

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Hello! Welcome to YWS!! *gives low bow* ..... *hurts head on keyboard* ...... welcome anyway, look forward to reading some of your work.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    It is, i'm gonna skip ahead to it now just to remind my self how great it really is. starts singing "No body likes you, everyone left you..."

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    Bye Bobo and amazing avatar. Best wishes and the best of luck, remember to look in once in a while, if you want to. Fool

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye! *huggles*

    Bye Lolli, your arts great by the way. Best of luck and best wishes, will miss you *hugs* Fool

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    American Idiot as well. You're not alone Sam, the songs "Letterbomb"

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I started writing because i wanted to write like David Eddings, but once i got into it, had my own style and ideas, i found i could not stop writing. ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Freeminers of the Royal Forest of Dean

    The Freeminers in the Forest of Dean are possibly unique in the whole world. I have never heard of any others like them. This is their story. First, I will ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Prologue

    WOW, now you mention it, Sir. Walter Scott does come to mind, most of his sentances last at least 4 lines, you have got some nice long sentaces in there, ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My story I worte when I was 12

    A nice entertaining short story. I did like it. To improve you could give some more detail on your characters, for instance, why is William Wallaces clothing different from the ...

    Aug 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nice to meet all of you

    Hi!! Welcome to YWS! I to am looking forward to reading some of your work, i'm going to as soon as i finish this. Welcome!! PS. Thanks for the comment ...

    Aug 7, 2005


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig