User avatar

Fool

  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Well said, I know at secondary school people thought i was weird because of how much reading i did, and it took a while for me to fall in with ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Atmosphere

    Right o folks, i have a problem. I need atmosphere. I'm in the mist of a short story that will rely heavily on the atmosphere i create. So, my problem? ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Student Loans

    I'll tell you to avoid if you possibly can. Avoid for a long as you can. I know student loans are bad business.

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    This one's a little sexist but for the feminists here "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition"

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What is the best book written in the English Language

    I think i agree with QI, Dickens is too wordly, The Lord of the Rings, to long and detailed, even though its a very good story. Of mice and Men ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Speakers!

    Nov 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I've never had a problem with hardly any strong female characters because i know how women were thought of at the time, so i accept it. As for reading LOTR, ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: titles?

    Sure, its in the "welcome" section, FAQ for new users thats the link

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Went to a big gig called the Hellraiser last night - really good, went as a witch in baseball boots. Happy Halloween!! Toffee Apples!

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS STORE

    All in dollars... i presume i could order something from over the water?

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    LOL, wonderful, post the pictures that make you smile here!

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Rosa Parks Death

    I hadn't heard of this. Rest in Peace Rosa - God bless you for you part in S.Africa

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    Smile and be happy!! [/img]

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    I finished reading this really great book by Robin Hobb called Assassin's Apprentice. It was great. Highly recommended Yay! another Robin Hobb fan! I love that book, have you read ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    mushrooms!

    Oct 26, 2005


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle