-
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Scottish dislike the English! Im scottish....i dont dislike the English, i rather like them. I am proud to be Scottish, And i know a few people who always say they ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read
5) Misery - Stephen King 4) Wit'ch Fire - James Clemens, was just wrong...shouldn't have been written 3) Arabian Nights 2) Blind Beauty - K M Peyton 1) Exile's Return ...
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)
I've been nagged into reading the first book. I wasnt planning on liking it much. I knew plently of great fantasy writers and i was happy to stick with them. ...
Feb 10, 2006 -
Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!
I had to read Of Mice and Men for my GCSE English in year 11 Same. I loved the book...rest of my class were only interested in watching the film... ...
Feb 9, 2006 -
Re: Math or English?
English all the way. Lit more than Lang....but English.
Jan 26, 2006 -
Re: 1000
Thats a good idea Griff....i notice you have a few points to spare....
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: What does your username mean?
The Fool.....pretty self explanitary if you think about it..... From the old Jesters from my favourite time in history. Also from the character Fool in the farseer books by Robin ...
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: 1000
1000 Members on YWS!! A Landmark occassion. *breaks out the champagne* A toast laides and gentlemen, to Nate for starting this great site....and of all the members that make YWS ...
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: Beggining of a Novel Chapter 2, revised
Not bad, this is the first critic i've done for a while, but i've got half an hour to kill and your the target. Your story idea is good, i ...
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to everyone!! Everything is great at christmas... My christmas is still going on, its only 4.30 and im relaxing after the christmas dinner. Everything is good. Merry Christmas ...
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Best Of ... 2005
Best Music Album - Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day Best ban i discovered this year - Kaiser Cheifs Best Song - Velvet Train - Status Quo Best Films ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!
I'd like to have a boyfriend i think, but because i'd like to know someone really and deeply cares about me and the relationship goes past being friends. I've never ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
Well, i think my two worst fears are fairly strange. One is cows. Yes, the white and black things in a field. Can't stand them, will avoid at all costs, ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: I forgot to do my laundry
Why bother with socks anyway?? Go barefoot, much more comfortable than wearing socks and shoes.... failing that, wear odd socks, or grey...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: Horses! Horses! And... Horses!
Well, what do you want to know? Exactly? Horses in general is a large subject. As for personal involvment? The heaviest horse will always step on your toe The soundest ...
Dec 2, 2005
