User avatar

Folius

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People. =D

    Oh hello Sea, if I may call you that. And yeah, Shawn is a nice name, though it is pretty common in my country. :D Oh and I have indeed ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People. =D

    Hello Scar, as well as SubjectBlue! Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'm sure I'll like it here, if not I'll try to. XD I will probably start writing my ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People. =D

    Good day, or afternoon, or evening! So I should probably start by introducing myself. My name is Shawn Soh. So of course I'd like it if you call me Shawn ...

    Jul 18, 2011


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl