User avatar

Folius

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unwritten | Chapter 5

    Yay! Chapter 5 is out. :D So now at least we're getting into the story. I am planning the next chapter to have a little more explanation on what the ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: You Lied To Me - Chapter 1

    Hello there! So, I find this story quite interesting, though I'm not sure where the plot is going. XD Perhaps it's developed later on in the story? But never mind ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: She'll Wait at the Window

    Wonderful job! Most of the errors I spotted have already been mentioned by dasiamari, and I'm not that much a poet, so I hope you understand. I love the way ...

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unwritten | Chapter 4

    Finally I'm posting the next addition to the story. It took me long enough. =/ With the upcoming examination and the influx of homework, I'm left with little time to ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Happy Unhappy Ending: Prologue

    I believe you have achieved in making this story more mysterious with the prologue. Though I believe there are some fragments that could be changed to become proper sentences, though ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unwritten | Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 is finally out... After a long and troubling time thinking of how I should write this chapter, I finally did it. :D Oh, and I daresay that the ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Field

    Alright. A short story this time. Samp gave me the inspiration. I told him to give me a romance/tragedy story, he gave me six words. I'm not that good in ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The City

    Very nicely written. I could immediately understand the story from this few lines. The starting paragraph was a great hook. It made me question what you meant when you said, ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rainy Recollections

    A wonderful short story, I feel. I could sense the emotions that the man had, though I felt that it was not expressed fully. There are not many errors, as ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unwritten | Chapter 2

    Hello again! I know it's been awhile since the first chapter. And I feel that this chapter did not really come out that nicely as I was rushing to meet ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: The Real Beginning

    The story was very nice. I like the plot so far. Though, there are some things that I need to tell you, in my opinion. Everything went well, though at ...

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unwritten

    Alright, so this is my first story that is on this site. =D It was done with the help of ScarlettFire, Samp as well as LavenderBlue. So credits to them, ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People. =D

    Oh hello Sea, if I may call you that. And yeah, Shawn is a nice name, though it is pretty common in my country. :D Oh and I have indeed ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Let's see...: The blade was inches from me.

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People. =D

    Hello Scar, as well as SubjectBlue! Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'm sure I'll like it here, if not I'll try to. XD I will probably start writing my ...

    Jul 18, 2011


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom