User avatar

FlyingDream

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    Wow, thank you guys so much! I didn't think about all this. You're right. I shouldn't worry a lot, and just write. Thanks again for your feedback, it was awesome. ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Making Fantasy "Original"

    I'm stuck. I really want to write a great fantasy novel, BUT I always end up getting rid of it because it's too cliche and not original. And is good ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I was wondering...How many "said's" should there be in a chapter? I mean, I don't want to say "said" too much, but sometimes I run out of words to replace ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    "Gleamed, glittered, sparkled." *Shudders* I really don't like those words. They seem like they belong in Barbie: Sparkle Fairy Princess Kingdom instead of in a novel.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    Thanks guys! That's been bugging me for a while, so thanks for helping me out.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    Is it okay to just start at Chapter 1, and continue on with the story for a little bit, THEN see if I want to put in a prologue? Or ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Okay, I don't know why I didn't realize this earlier, and I'm sorry if this seems insulting, dumb, weird, or whatever. It's just that, I know everyone out there has ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I really don't like Eragon. I think it's boring,and the characters are pretty much all the same.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Cliche Fantasy

    *Gasp* NOT Lord of the Rings. I've read a lot of stories that are rip offs OF Lord of the Rings, but not Lord of the Rings itself. I do ...

    Sep 24, 2007


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies