User avatar

FlyingDream

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Otherworld Chronicles

    Alright, I agree that your beginning needs to be a little bit more jazzed up (AKA: You need to make it more exciting). Otherwise, I enjoyed this piece. At least, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making My Characters Real

    Thanks everyone for your great advice, I'll start writing right away (if I don't have too much homework to do) :)

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Making My Characters Real

    I really want to make my characters believable, but I'm having problems. I want the readers to really get involved with my characters, and feel his or her pain and ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Grey Cloak

    YES YES YES. You do not know how long I've been looking for something to read (that's not published work). This is everything I look for in a fantasy novel, ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Unthinkable

    Hmmmm it reminds me of....The night and very light colors. Well, yeah...I really like stories that make the reader think . Do you know what I mean? I like those ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Currently Untitled.

    :shock: Very good, I'm impressed. I especially like your descriptions. The sun was a magestic yellow, like the lion's mane. The graceful Hibiscus, beautiful in its many colors. The breath-taking ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lightning Strikes

    I agree, this story is really not all that bad. I think that you should develop your character a bit more (tell us more about him make us care) you ...

    Sep 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fearing Sleep

    I loved your story. It caught my eye, because it reminds me of that horrible feeling after I watch a scary movie or something and I can't get to sleep. ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When A Dreamer Dies

    OK, Yeah, I agree, I don't think there should be a prologue. I dunno what I was thinking there. Thanks a billion for your comments there. So, I'm just going ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Changeling in Afanadar: Prologue

    Great job on your descriptions, I couldn't stop reading. You have a fan! Yay! I don't have any negative comments now, so keep up the good work.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 9)

    Oh my gosh, Fin is mine. Just kidding. I really enjoyed your story, I do think you can cut down on the "ums" when your characters are speaking. To me, ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: When A Dreamer Dies

    Hmmmm, I am not very happy with this, but I've decided to post it anyway. What's the worst that can happen? :D Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this more ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello, my name is Raye, but you can call me FlyingDream. I really like writing fantasy stories, and I'm always up in the clouds (not such a bad thing) ha ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow

    I also agree with the alligator thing. I do like how you've described everything, but you need to give us a chance to connect with the characters a little bit ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory

    Hey, I really liked how you described everything. It kept me reading. I don't have any complaints now, so keep writing!

    Aug 14, 2007


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern